The project will deliver to the market the technical and economical solution of the SPRAY technology for a consistent water reduction in household appliance.
The principle of the SPRAY technology is to use the water much more effective than compared to standard application, without compromising main performance attributes. A hydraulic system is providing water directly to the laundry by the help of specially developed high efficiency 3D nozzle.
A key deliverable of the project is to confirm and set up the best production process for the proposed solution, in terms of performances, resources utilization, environmental impacts. Resource and Engineering for the proposed technologies has been completed and partly implemented. Currently R&D is finalizing the development of the hardware and the correct software to control the spray process adapted to load sizes, fiber types and other potential settings and usages. In parallel the Technology will be implemented crossover the model range of 60x60 washers.
The Overall Objectives of the project are:
• To demonstrate to the market the technical and economical feasibility of the application of the SPRAY technology for a consistent water reduction in household appliances;
• To confirm and set up the best production process for the solution proposed, in terms of performances, energy consumption, resources utilization, environmental impacts;
• To ensure the most effective introduction of the innovative SPRAY solution into the target markets, through the development of a complete business plan, exploitation and dissemination activity.
• the commercialization of the innovative SPRAY system as water saver technology;
• series production monitoring and optimization;
• market replication of the novel eco-innovative solution;
• full dissemination of project’s results towards increased awareness on water savings solution on the home appliance sector.